Do you need to email a PDF to someone, but every time you click 'Send', you receive an error message, or a few minutes later an email announcing that your file was undeliverable.If you are using a Mac, these instructions will help you in shrinking the size of your PDF file, and enable you to successfully send the document. This is called, compressing a file.
- Find the PDF file you would like to compress. Open it with the Preview application.
- Choose "Advanced" at the top of your screen, then click "PDF Optimizer".
- On the PDF Optimizer Form, Check on Images checkbox, then sett the quality of JPEG and select the compression Type.
- Check on Transparency Checkbox, then select the resolution level.
- Check on Clean Up checkbox, then Sett the Object compression options be Compress document structure.
- The final step is click OK